Saturday 15 February 2014

ATC Swap

I made this ATC for the swap that has been organised by Nikki Woodward on the Stampotique FB page. This is the second swap she has organised so thank you Nikki. Mine went to the lovely Sam Read in the UK; she is one of my teammates on the Stampotique DT. She has received it now so I can post it:


The theme was 'out if the box'. I thought it would be very much out of the box if a bird really landed on a cat's tail. I've used acryllic paint, some background stamps and Stampotique's Chessy and one of the Stacked Birds. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hope you like it.....

7 comments:

  1. I love it!! That cat is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do like all your creations and you make so many. Love the cat
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are friends that is why the cat has the big grin on its face, happy to see its feathered friend!
    Wonderfully quirky ATC.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's mine and I lOVE it, thank you Corrie :) :) :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. leuke ATC, geweldig die grijns van die kat,haha
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, Corrie! I agree that the cat and the bird are generally not so accommodating of each other, so, definitely "out of the box!" Love the colors! Lucky Sam! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete