Wednesday 22 January 2014

Love with your whole heart - You can never have too much happy

Hello fellow Crafters,

I recently took part in an international ATC swap organised by Nikki Woodward on the Stampotique FB Page. I would like to share with you what I received and what I made:

This one was sent to me by Jackie Payne from the UK. She is one of my team mates on the Stampotique DT.  Isn't it lovely. She also enclosed a little baggy with lots of bits of ribbon. Thanks Jackie !!! It will come in handy.


I made this one; I posted it off to Janna Williams in the U.S.A. The theme was 'beloved' which I found to be very difficult. So I decided to go for my most loved colours, one of my most loved stamps, my most loved materials and a sentiment that I really liked. So it became a beloved ATC in that way. 


I used Pan Pastels for the base colour. DId some background stamping. The black swirls are TH rub ons. Heartthrob was stamped on white paper, coloured and clear embossed. I gave him a 'happy' hat. Lastly I made the sentiment with TH mini letter stickers. 
Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it….

2 comments:

  1. The colors on your ATC are amazing. Wonderful ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are super ATCs, Corrie! Love the one from Jackie--how sweet she included the added ribbon! But, since I already commented on that one on Jackie's blog, I will comment on yours here. I know that Janna will love it! I love how you arrived at just the right elements to make your ATC "beloved!" I have to agree with those colors! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete