Wednesday 13 November 2013

Meow

Hello fellow Crafters,

It's wednesday again. So another Stampotique Challenge. It is number 125 and it is 'One Layer'.
Samantha is hosting and this is what she said :

"Hi Stampotiquers! I'm so excited to be your host this week and I'm inviting you to make a creation using just one layer. It doesn't necessarily have to be clean and simple, that's the challenge! I love lots and lots of layers but to achieve a sense of depth to a creation using no embellishments etc can really get you scratching your head and rubbing your chin! 

Most importantly have fun ;)"
 
And rubbing my chin and scratching my head I was. I seem to have made is clean and simple as well, so here goes:
 

There is really not much to say about it. I printed the letters on the computer, cut them out and then drew around them straight on the card and coloured them in with a black marker. I stamped Kitty on top of the E and coloured her with watercolour pencils and that was it.

Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it....

 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. This may be clean and simple, Corrie, but I love it! At first glance, I wondered how you got those letters on your card...very clever, indeed (not sure I would have thought of that!). Kitty is on order and I can't wait to receive her. It's pretty amazing that she is actually a very versatile kitty! Well done, here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrie great C&S make, I'm scratching my head for this weeks challenge hope I come up with something.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Corrie! There was a lot of effort involved in getting this card made! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!
    Great use of your computer and that cat looks as though he has been up to some mischief!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple ... But I love it!
    I really like the use of white space makes what you have done pop
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Corrie, great one layer. Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :) xx

    ReplyDelete