Sunday 17 November 2013

Live like.....

Hello fellow Crafters,

This is the first of two postings for today. I made two ATC's and this is the first one:

 
This is an ATC which started off with mopped up Dylusions left over from another project. I painted Gesso over it to dull it down a bit. I used the Chickenwire stencil from TCW and did some background stamping, not much because it looked great as it was I thought. I ordered Toto and Dorothy together but sadly only Toto arrived. Toto was stamped on white cardstock, coloured with watercolour pencils and clear embossed. I placed him on a bit of washi tape. The quote came from the internet and I made it using rub on letters. After a bit of doodling with a white pen and a blue pencil around the quote it was done.
 
Thanks for stopping by !
 
Hope you like it ....

4 comments:

  1. Wat een scheetje, leuk Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. schitterend, gave quote bij dat schattige hondje!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another fun ATC, Corrie. It actually made me laugh aloud because, when we took Jake (our dog) to a playgroup at a fancy downtown Boston Hotel, we were in an outside courtyard with a gate to the street. Russ was so afraid that someone would not latch the gate carefully and that we would lose Jake in downtown Boston traffic. Great sentiment, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely choice and thank you for showing us your 2013 best of!
    Happy New Year to you xx

    ReplyDelete