Tuesday 5 November 2013

Jingle your own damn bells .....

Hello fellow Crafters,

From today there will be a Stampotique Challenge every two weeks over on the Craftorij FaceBook page. That is good news as I don't tire of playing with my Stampotique stamps. The Challenge today was to make a tag. Here's mine :


 
I started with a #8 Manilla tag. I stamped the snowflakes with Versamark and white embossed them. After that I used a blending tool and Chipped Saphire Distress Ink to colour the tag. I splashed some water on it to get the lighter spots. The edges were distressed by dragging the inkpad along it. I stamped Stampotique's ' Snowy Fran' on white cardstock and coloured her with watercolour pencils. The little bird is from a Crafty Individuals stampset. He was also stamped on white card and coloured with watercolour pencils. Both images were clear embossed and then glued on the tag. The sentiment is also Stampotique and is one phrase. You'll find it here. I stamped it on white cardstock and cut out the words before glueing them on the tag. A bit of ribbon and a white mat finished it off.
 
Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it....

7 comments:

  1. Fab tag, love the addition of the bird
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic!! I LOVE blues.. love the darker around the edge! Just perfect! LOVE that snowman too!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges} *New Challenge Blog*

    ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great tag for the Craftorij challenge today, Corrie! Each time I make a purchase at Stampotique, I revise my wish list! Fran is already on my list now, but I have to wait a bit since I just ordered! Sweet addition of the bird with that pop of color. But, those blues are happy blues, for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each time I look at Snowy Fran, I feel I want to tickle her under the arm, (er branch). Terrific tag which looks cold and frosty with those gorgeous blues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ja gave tag, leuk die sneeuwman!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this stamp too Corrie, and your birdie on its arm is so lovely !!! I love your tag, so inspiring ! Hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete