Tuesday 12 November 2013

Barking.....

Hello fellow Crafters,

This is my second post for today and it is another tag. I used another on of my new Stampotique stamps for this and I had a lot of fun making this:

 
I started this tag with yellow and orange Pan Pastels. There is also a tiny little bit of pink around the edges but you can't really see that on this picture. I stamped a Tim Holtz background stamp over the whole background with orange Archival ink and then used a Dylusions number stencil and a white inkpad to make the numbers. I then splattered some black India Ink on it and went around the edges with Archival Black ink. The little dog is called Shoogy Dog and is a Stampotique Original. He was stamped on the tag and on white paper and coloured with watercolour pencils and clear embossed. I then placed him on double sided tape, fussy cut him out and placed him on the stamp on the tag. This way you get all the little details even if you didn't cut everything out really precise. He is sitting on some washi tape, the same washitape as on the top right of the tag. The little heart is from another Stampotique stamp called Daniels Hearts. I gave this the same treatment as the dog and drew the string and bow above it. I found the sentiment on the internet and apparently Snoopy said this.
A bit of red ribbon finished it off.
I am going to enter this tag into the Craft Stamper Challenge which is all about splatter !
 
Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it....

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous!
    I don't own a dog but I so wish I did, although I am an Auntie to my sister and BIL's West Highland White Terrier!
    This little pooch is most adorable and how I love that sentiment.
    You work absolute wonders with those stamps.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag loves great .... Love the little heart you added!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag, love the background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, background is fab!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heerlijk fris van kleur en echt een cutie💝

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This quote made me laugh, Corrie! It is pretty much how our dog Jake feels...he only barks when someone is approaching our house or the truck! We appreciate this, believe me, as so many dogs seem to bark incessantly! Love the tag with its super background and that sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete