Friday 13 September 2013

Thank you card

Hello fellow Crafters,

I went to visit a friend yesterday and had a really good time. So I made a card to thank her for this very enjoyable day.

 
I made the background by dabbing pink paint on white cardstock but left some small bits white. I then sprayed the whole thing with Dylusions spray ink in Bubblegum Pink and wiped most of it off with a baby wipe. The ink sticks in the bits that haven't been covered in paint and are darker then the rest of the card. I then used a background stamp with grey ink all over. Also used my O-ring stamp again. I then stamped a numberstamp on the edges with black ink. Hart Shirt was stamped on white paper and coloured with watercolourpencils and clear embossed. I glued him on after putting some washi tape down. Lastly I stamped the sentiment (thank you for a lovely day) and glued it on the card.
Hope you like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment