Monday 19 August 2013

Live the life you've imagined

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I had another Art Journal session because I wanted to try out my Caran d'Ache Neocolours. I bought a small box of 10 in July and hadn't used them yet. This page is the result:



 
I started with putting torn pieces of an old book on the pages after which I used some model paste with a stencil in the top left and right bottom corners. I then coloured the pages with my Neocolours. I used some rub ons around the girl and the girl itself was stamped on white paper and coloured her in. The polkadots on the dress were made with a stencil. I glued some more bookpage on the page to anchor the girl on and to stamp the sentiment on. I also put a small piece in the left hand top corner to try to balance the page a bit more. I then stamped the grass on the left (IndigoBlu) and the random rings with my favourite stamp made of an O-ring. A bit of washitape and a butterfly finished it off.
Hope you like it! 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete