Thursday 22 August 2013

Bob's amazing day

Hello fellow Crafters,

I fancied making another tag and this is what I came up with:

 
I used a manilla tag and painted it with Distress Paint in Broken China and a bit of Mermaid Fresco Paint from Paperartsy. ( I am still trying to decide which I prefer; at the moment I am very tempted towards the Fresco Paint.) I did some further distressing with DI in Broken China and Faded Jeans and stamped some numbers on (which are invisible on the photo) and some rings with my favourite O-ring stamp. Bob is another Stampotique  stamp and because his day is amazing he is wearing this amazing hat ! I stamped him on bookpaper and placed him on some torn washi tape. His hat was a bunting stamp from Dylusions on light blue polkadot paper. I put some paper flowers on it and lastly attached a bit of ribbon and some beads to the top.
Hope you like it...
 

1 comment: